Family togetherness

I feel bad about the family dinner being changed due to our family "lack of funds". But I do think that people understand that we're not making what we used to, and that those of us that live in the pay-as-you-go world have to make the payments. Right??

Anyway, Caitlin made a beautiful picture today - I think that she carries some of those artistic genes from my mom. It's really pretty mature for her age group. Totally blew away the other pre-K pictures made today. Speaking of pre-K ... I have issues. Every since I had some "momzilla" get crazy at me, I keep expecting some other shoe to drop. Her son broke both of Caitlin's golf clubs, and I want to believe that she's going to get mad that I let him break them or some odd thing like that. Is it worth it??? I have to wonder. But he is the one that is the closest to Caitlin's education level so I feel like I need him to keep her advancing the way I want her to.

And, thank goodness, October is almost here. I cannot wait until then. I NEED, really it's not just a want, I need a vacation as does my entire family. Thank you Disneyland! We can't wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trains, planes and automobiles