Grammy and the time warp

Caitibug was super thrilled to see her Grandma this morning. And lucky bug, she'll get to see her again tonight. Sometimes conferences are a good thing!

Well, the power went off yesterday afternoon. I reset the two clocks in the kitchen and then later that night I asked Paul what time it was to reset the bedroom clock. The time he gave me came from one of the clocks in the living room that had not been reset yet. Add on top of that the fact that I didn't turn on the alarm button - oopsey - that was not a good thing. So I get up - the clock says ten to six. I think hooray. I have ten minutes before my ride to the gym is here. I get dressed and zip downstairs to a clock in the kitchen that says I'm thirty minutes late. So I had to go clean off a snow covered car at 6:30am to go to the gym to work out alone. What a sorry morning for sure.

Well... things to do today so I had better go. TA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trains, planes and automobiles