The latest and the not so greatest.

On Monday Caitlibug and the kids did a wonderful Rudolph rendition in English and Danish. It was just so much fun. I loved it and loved the fun we had together. I do love prek no matter how much it takes out of me on some days.


I wish I wish I wish.... I don't know if any of my wishes are being listened to because I think my daughter wanted snow and we did get it.




Well.. again my lovely sib has proven to be an asshat. Would you request your sons drive in the blizzard to get to your house for their birthday, or would you say... hey let's meet up another day when the weather is better? ASSHAT! Really I can say no more than that. I don't understand it and I don't care to. So not really nice to say, but I just really do those boys and think that it's about time they came first. For once in life don't you think your "selfish just like your dad ways" should take a break at some point in your life? Jackass. 

Well I guess that is what you get with dysfunction and perhaps one day I'll get beyond my issues with it but I highly doubt it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trains, planes and automobiles