Welcome Spring

We are finally get some great rain. I went out jogging/walking this morning and it was fantastic! I miss Seattle. I wish I could pack up us and the Hansen's and just move there. I'd have a whole lot more fun with this jogging stuff there than here.

Caitibug is gearing up for her gymnastic performance in a week. We have one last week of practice and then next week is the show. I'm so excited for her. We're going to do summer gymnastics as well along with swimming lessons. I also would love to fit in some tennis lessons near the end - but am I just being a crazy mom??? maybe... we all know I'm crazy.

We went a few weeks ago to the zoo. First with her friend and then another day with her daddy. That was THE BEST day. Perfect weather and I think daddy and Caitibug had the best time ever. She's really become quite the daddy's girl these days.


We also went to the Splash Pad the other day. That wasn't bad either. Clear skies and a little heat which was perfect to keep her from getting too cold. She, of course, made a great friend and ran and ran and ran until we just had to drag her away. She is a friend maker, my girl. If only life was that easy always. You know what I mean? But the rain storm came soon after we left (the thunder scared her silly) so we were glad to be home.

The next day I tried to dig out the swimming pool and it just didn't work. So we'll have to wait and see how it all goes. It had a crack and I'm just not sure I want to invest in yet another swimming pool this year. But - you know me, and I'm sure I will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trains, planes and automobiles