The things we do for love

So a few weeks ago I went out and tore up my mom's carpet. And then that Saturday we proceeded to cover up these beautiful hardwood floors with carpet again - and blue carpet. Even worse.

Now since then I've painted most of the room and this weekend I'll finish that. We did a sort of minty green on the walls and it actually doesn't clash with the blue. Surprising. And the new furniture will come the following Saturday on the 26th. That is going to be great for my mom. She deserves it.

On another note I really wanted to say to someone yesterday - "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!" Unfortunately that doesn't work as well with adults as it does with children so I just kept it to myself. I think we live in a society where entitlement has just gone a bit too far. Get over yourselves and start to take responsibility and learn some accountability. Right???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trains, planes and automobiles