Don't know what I've been up to... or do I

Okay - I admit it. I've been on Facebook...lol... that is how it goes. I did add a Facebook badge so that you can stay up to date with my goings on via Facebook when I'm being a slacker here. So sorry..

I have however been doing a lot. I started a new blog @ http://www.EatFreshInTheCity.com. I am really passionate about food, and health. And this has been a great outlet for me to have. I also added a Eat Fresh In The City page on Facebook - so you should go join it. I think I have a lot of interesting facts, great recipes and just overall health to share.


Also - I'm gearing up for some big things in my professional life. I have some great ideas, and hopefully it will all come together and in a few months you'll be seeing the results of it all. It's going to be FRESH for sure. Right??

Caitlin, started school this year at The Newcastle School and is loving it. She really enjoys her new friends, and especially loves the music and the play time. She already has the academics down, and so this has been good for her and I. We're looking towards the future. I would love to have her at a nice Montessori school, but we will see how it goes. We are looking to be in Seattle come summer, and so school will depend on where we end up. Until then... we'll see what all happens. We have had such a big fall, it's really hard to think of all we've done this year.


We spent a bit in Seattle, and then we went to SoCal for her birthday. We had a great time (although no lunch... so sad) at the American Girl Doll Store at The Grove. We added two new additions to our family. Anna now has a little sister, Carla, and a little brother, Jackie. They are pretty cute and look just like Anna.

We ate at the farmer's market - and Ashton Kutcher was sitting behind me... so that was funny because I didn't even now. We also went to Sea World for trick or treating. An experience I would love to do again, for sure. We had a blast, and they even had some healthy treats.

So that was our fall - and winter is just starting... seriously it is because it snowed yesterday. I was not ready for that. But if we move to Seattle in the summer, I won't see much snow anymore, so I guess I can deal with it for one more winter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trains, planes and automobiles