Fun, fun and more fun

It is 8:35 pm and Caitlibug is still going strong. After an active afternoon with Grandma and Grandpa (who may be in bed after their playdate with Caitibug), a play at the beach where she soaked her dress, and then of course took off in her underwear... I guess we are just lucky she left them on - my little tiny nudest... we had a nice drive through Daybreak and home for dinner. She tells me on the way home, "We don't usually drive without shirts on mom." So - if you saw us be assured that this was a random act.

I think it's funny how those in this family that have been really desiring life changes, are so getting them. Some good, and some bad. I think it's the leasons learned and the ability to take those lessons and move them into a great place.

So... I think I will post a fun picture tomorrow. Fun, fun, fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trains, planes and automobiles