What is with this morning?

So Paul has gone off to the basement with his grumpy little self, Caitlin is watching Mickey Mouse and I am blogging which seemed to irritate him. I think the real irritation was that I had a Starbuck's and he didn't. Well, I had the two dollars saved, and I went to the gym today so I treated myself. Na, na, na, na, naaaa.... as my daughter would say.

Yesterday Caitibug continued with her hide and go seek of items, this time it was the glasses. We tore the house apart to find them. I even took her to the car and told her that I was going to take her to the hospital and have her glasses surgically attached to her head if she didn't show me where they were... not the best parenting I've done but I was getting crazy at this point. Finally she took me into her play room and said they were in there, but since daddy cleaned it up she didn't know where they were. I finally found them hidden in the bumper pad. And then of course I found my missing keys as well. They had been hidden behind the love seat. She is such a stinker.

We are also having a hard time with the patch these days. I got one hour out of her this morning. She still has two hours to go. I'll put it on maybe in the car later when we are going to see Grandma and Grandpa for dinner. Stinker, stinker, stinker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trains, planes and automobiles